Security (Primary/Escort/Emergency) (980) 683.0000
Director of Security (980) 683-0110
Assistant Director of Security (980) 683-0196
Welcome Center (Visitors) (980) 683-0114
900 Building Welcome Desk (980) 388-0664
Loading Dock (980) 683-1625
The Gateway Village Security Command Center operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week and serves as the hub of all security and safety operations.
Systems monitored within the Security Command Center include:
- All Building Fire Systems
- Building and Elevator Access System
- Security Cameras and Monitors
- Elevator Emergency Telephones
The security staff is available to escort customers 24 hours a day. Customers may call the Security Command Center at (980).683.0000. Please allow a minimum of 15 minutes for the security staff to respond to your request.
Gateway Village provides security 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, the primary responsibility for crime prevention rests with each individual being aware of their surroundings and making smart personal decisions. The following preventative measures will improve overall security in your office environment.
- Never leave items of value unattended on your work area.
- Always lock or secure valuables.
- Keep petty cash locked.
- Do not disperse change to visitors or strangers.
- Do not leave items of value in coats or jackets.
- Lock your desk when unattended.
- Lock your office door(s) when working alone or after normal business hours.
- Immediately report all solicitors, peddlers and suspicious persons to the Security Command Center at 980.683.0000.
- Verify the identity of all individuals desiring to access your office space.
- Do not let anyone enter the building with your key or access card.
- Never distribute keys to individuals outside of your company.
- Inventory all of your office furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Do not prop open lobby or suite doors.
- Park in a well-lighted, well-traveled area.
- When possible, walk in groups.
- Contact the Security Command Center at 980.683.0000 to schedule a Security escort.
- Do not leave items of value in plain view inside your car.
- Keep your building access card with you.
- Keep your garage access card out of plain view.
Lost and Found
All property found should be turned into Security at the Welcome Center.
All property removed from Gateway Village should be taken down a service elevator and out the loading dock via the basement. Wheeled carts are not permitted in the building lobbies. If you need building access to a service elevator for this purpose, please download the Building Access Card Application, and submit to Cousins Properties via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For large scale moves, please see the instructions located under Moving Procedures in the Policies and Procedures page.
Any type of solicitation in the building and on the property is prohibited. If a solicitor approaches you, please contact the Security Command Center at (980).683.0000 immediately. An officer will be dispatched to escort the trespasser from the property. Cousins Properties will not release tenant contact lists to outside sales professionals or job applicants. Tenant and associate solicitation is also prohibited on the property.